Jurassic Park Slot Review
During the 90’s there was a movie release with big dinosaurs, remember? Yes, Jurassic Park! It was a big success and is still a popular movie. 21 years later, Microgaming decided to develop an online slot based on that movie. Together with Universal they came up with this great slot that has become very popular. In Jurassic Park slot you will find images and video sequences from the movie, not to mention the sound effects that will elevates the gameplay. The graphic and animations are beautiful and top notch. Of Course you will find the dinosaurs from the movie along with the movie characters Dr Ellie Sattler, Dr Alan Grant, Ian Malcolm and John Hammond.
In the normal game you have 243 different way to win money. You will find multiplicators, wild symbols and a scatter symbols. The Scatter symbol will unlock free spins if you have three or more of them and you will find five different free spins levels. Further down this review of Jurassic Park Slot you will find more details information about the features. We will also give our rating of this slot.
The scatter symbol in Jurassic Park Slot is the amber. In the movie, they cloned the dinosaurs from mosquitos inside the amber. If you get three or more of these you will be granted with free spins. There are five different free spins levels. Those are; Brachiosaurus, Triceratops, Velociraptor, Dilophosaurus and T-Rex. After 25 free spins modes you get to choose which free spins level you like to visit, but until then it’s random.
- Brachiosaurus – Random multipliers (2x-6x). What type of multiplier and how many free spins it´s valid for is random.
- Triceratop – The pile with wild symbols will grow for every free spin that does not generate any win. When one of your reels is filled with wild symbols, you can “nudge” and have a chance to create more wild reels. This feature is called Running Wilds.
- Velociraptor – You get one multiplier (4x, 5x or 6x) along with a wild symbol. You have the chance to get six symbols in a winning combination.
- Dilophosaurus – Random spots on your reel will turn into Winning Wilds. These winning wilds will remain as long as you have winning combinations.
- T-Rex – The Tyranosaurus Rex will make up to five reels wild.
You will recognize the wild symbol in Jurassic Park Slot by the logotype from the movie. This symbol can replace any symbol in the game (except the amber) to increase you chance of winning. You can be attacked by the T-Rex anytime during your gameplay. You will then be granted 35 wild symbols that will last for six spins. During this time you won’t be able to raise your bet (although you can lower it).
Instead of traditional pay lines, Jurassic Park Slot has 243 different ways of win. You choose the coin value and the amount of coins you like to bet. The coin values are between 0.01 and 0.05, and coin amount between 1 and 10. After you´ve placed your bet, it will be multiplied with 30. For example, if you choose coin value 0.01 and 1 coin, that would cost 0.01 x 1 x 30 = 0.30. The maximum bet for Jurassic Park Slot is 15 (0.05 x 10 x 30).
The cooperation between Universal and Microgaming has worked out very well. This is a well-designed online slot and has lots of great features like the freespins modes. If you like Jurassic Park or not do not really matter. You get a great gameplay experience, especially if you like it scary. To take a theme from a popular movie is a great way of getting more players because of the huge fan base. But it also puts lots of pressure on Microgaming. But they´ve done a fabulous job. Not a five star, but close!