UEFA Euro 2016 Predictor Challenge!
UEFA Euro 2016 is coming closer and closer. It is scheduled to be held in France from 10 June to 10 July 2016. Paf Casino has set up a predictor challenge where you can compete with others and win great prizes. Try the fun Play Among Friends Challenge and predict how the European Championship 2016 in France will turn out for free. Just follow the stepa below:
- Register on Paf and receive €20 for free
- Sign up for Paf Predictor Challenge
- Join league #295626 (SlotsAndJackpots.com)
UEFA Euro 2016 Challenge Prize
Join the group #295626 in Paf Predictor Challenge and compete about great prices. Get up to €100 extra to add to play with at Paf. This is aside the ordinary prices! By joining the SlotsAndJackpots.com team you are automatically a part of the raffle where you can win a travel gift card worth €1000.
- Predict the correct score after 90 minutes of play, your 1X2-sign will be determined automatically by your correct score-prediction.
- You can edit your predictions until 10.06.2016 22:00 (EET).
- Correct result: 2 points
- Correct 1X2: 1 point
- Correct team performance: 2 points
- Correct medal country: 5 points
- Correct player special: 3 points
Terms & Conditions
- You must be 18 years old to participate in the Play among friends Challenge and have the opportunity to win prizes.
- Paf reserves the right for any changes and can always choose to end the contest for any technical problems, or any form of abuse occurs.
- Paf reserves the right at any time suspend a player for any form of abuse, fraud or behavior that is similar to this would be suspected.
- Anyone who chooses to participate in the Play among friends Challenge accepts to receive information and offers from Paf to their registered email address. It is possible to cancel the subscription after the first mail is received. Customers residing in Finland (excluding Åland) will only receive information and customer advice.
- If the winner does not confirm their prize within 10 days, the person in second place will win instead. Then if the person in second place does not confirm, the person in third placed will win, and so on until a winner is found.
- Otherwise, Paf’s general terms and conditions apply.